Tuesday 8 March 2016

Day 1 Bali trip


DAY BEFORE BALI

My Luggage
Attention !!!
 Things to bring

 Busy for packing -.-lll  

I have to packing wisely ! Why ? This happen is because of I did not buy luggage for going to Bali. It only allowed to reach 10kg maximun. Even thought I bring a little stuff, but I quite worry it's overweight. One of the solution is I try to used  mechanical scale to measured my luggage weight. Thanks God ! It's only 5.5kg





Due to me and Yuuki having transport problem, at the night about eight o'clock we moved to Mona aunty's house for staying one night. We have spent almost 5 hours to helping to pack her luggage until midnight 3 o'clock,  

As my expected, we overslept. We awake by Mona's aunty at 4.45 and the KLIA express will be arrived at 5 o'clock. We are going to run all the way until we reach station. Luckily at the end we make it arrived there, but we are all wet and sweating.  (A BAD BEGINNING )

We're waiting for you

1ST DAY BALI

(Before going to bali, I am worry about assignment submission after from bali. So that I have bring all my stuff such like pencil case and laptop. During pass through custom, I was just realise that I did bring scissors and Alfa handknife. Unfortunately, both of it been confiscated.....It is meaningful to me, which I had using for few year and done for few model project)

After check in, we having a breakfast before flight.  We been waiting for more than 1 hour for boarding,  There has nothing do to and quite boring been waiting for so long. All of us only focused on playing handphone and taking selfie.




Show off our's shoes
Playing phone
Selfie girl
We queue for awhile for self-check in and get ours seat.

Who is beside me?
Diya and Tahsin , two crazy girls.

Group photo




















THINGS THAT HAPPENED ON FLIGHT

There are an event happened during flight. During that day is a Valentine's Day. One of the steward has randomly invited three pair couple to having a "catwalk" on flight. (I have miss out 1 pair of kids that present her mother a rose)

A random couple
A real couple going to bali for honeymoon



Bad Weather ;(




















We arrived our destination and queue for long time. Everyone is busying with their phone connect to the local wifi.(P.s :without wifi we gonna die soon )

 Things goes same with me, first things to do is to informed my parents that I had arrived safely.










In the Balinese the three layer yellow umbrellas are known as ‘tedung’, which means ‘to guard’. Usually the umbrellas are used in ceremonial parades. The colour of the umbrella normally reflects the type of ceremony that is taking place. 


Pure shades of white and yellow :dedication to the Hindu religion and the different manifestations of God.

One of my friend Diya founds that her luggage was broken but fortunately we has bought insurance.
After things has been settle down, we continue our journey









One of the most familiar architecture in bali can be found in everywhere. It is famous for its carvings, paintings, leather as well as metalworking are quite popular here.

We are here to waiting driver to fetch us to hotel




(P.s : One of the most important thing to me is to have a local simcard) spending 600000 rp for a package of 8gb data.








During on the ways to hotel, I saw that there are a lot of Statues everywhere,nor matter temple, market, side of the road or houses.

Due to our destination is too far for airport.All of us have fall asleep and also traffic jam causing us late to hotel.


So tired
Bali's view


View 2
View 3











Group Photo taking in Bus 

Walking for a short distance to finding ours hotel location, and I was realize that around there has a lot of market and most of them are riding motor but not car.









IGNA UBUD BUNGALOW 
Here, Our hotel with a swimming pool. It's small but having a good environment and design.  Due to the whole days journey, we are tired enough and hungry some more. After we took bath, we walk around the street looking for some delicious food




 One of the restaurant that we saw it with a good environment dim and romance atmosphere, cheapest food and celebrated Valentine's Day together with my classmate。

I recommend for this food is not only cheap but delicious and quite big set. Even I can't to finish it.  Not only that, I was satisfied with their service too.






Activities and exercise after dinner




Such a beautiful night view






No comments:

Post a Comment